Princeton Dental Care offers a full array of dental services to help you maintain healthy teeth. You can read more on this page about specific services.
Services we offer include:
- Cosmetic Dentistry, improvement to your teeth and smile
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Cosmetic Contouring, reshaping of teeth
- Cosmetic Fillings, to make your teeth healthy and strong again
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Maxillofacial Surgery, oral surgery
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Therapy, to save an infected tooth
- Scaling and Root Planing, deep cleaning technique
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Specialty Dentures, replace missing teeth
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, fractured, moved, or knocked out entirely. We can also provide emergency treatment for pain, swelling and infections of dental origin. Please call our office for emergency assistance.
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room.